Effective Date: 10 January, 2010
Site or Service – ZDico Service, available under the net address www.zdico.com
If you do not want to become a User, do not access, view, search or otherwise use any ZDico Sites, information or Services.
4. General provisions: ZDico is a search engine designed to provide its Users with online service which enables the Users to search websites, videos and contents.
ZDico offers this search engine on an “as is” basis. ZDico distributes information supplied by third parties and provides Internet links and references gathered from web. Therefore, please do not assume that any content or materials identified, located or obtained through the use of ZDico are error-free.
As a search engine ZDico finds sites matching your search criteria among the sites that have been seen recently in the Internet by our search spider. This information is accumulated in a database. When you execute a ZDico search it delivers results from the database.
However we can not assure that each search you will make on ZDico will return accurate, reliable, timely, correct, useful or complete result. We do not have control on the referenced search results and therefore, do not assume that the site was linked to is not copyrighted.
Any Internet reference or any third party content in this web site in no way suggests or constitutes an endorsement or authentication of that content by ZDico.
The technical requirements concerning the use of the Site functionalities are as follows:
1. an Internet connection;
2. a web browser enabling displaying of hypertext documents (HTML) on a computer screen which are linked in the Internet through a web Site with activated Java Script execution and writing Cookies files;
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT ANY PARTICULAR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE WILL BE COMPATIBLE OR FUNCTION WITH THE ZDico SERVICE.
7. Our Rights and Obligations — What We Must And May Do: The purpose of ZDico is to provide a service which enables the Users to search sites, videos or content in various sites.
You have the right to lodge a complaint if We do not fulfill our obligations specified herein or if We fulfills them in a manner contrary to the provisions hereof. A complaint can be lodged in an electronic form to the followingaddress: firstname.lastname@example.org. A complaint should include in particular the problem constituting the basis for a complaint and Your identification (username and e-mail).
We shall consider a complaint within 14 days of its receipt in proper form. If a complaint cannot be considered in the specified deadline, We shall in that time notify by e-mail the person submitting a complaint of the reasons for such a delay and the expected date for complaint resolution.
A complaint can be submitted within 30 days as of the moment when the reasons for the complaint have become apparent. A reply to a complaint shall be sent to an e-mail address indicated by the person submitting a complaint.
9. Disclaimer: SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR ZDico AS SEARCH ENGINE ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE, OUR VENDORS OR DISTRIBUTORS ("SERVICES PROVIDERS") DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT ZDico.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY ZDico OR ANYTHING RELATED TO ZDico, YOU MAY LEAVE ZDico AND TERMINATE THE AGREEMENT AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
ZDico MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
ZDico DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WHICH IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THEIR OPERATION MAY BE MOMENTARILY INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR TECHNICAL IMPROVEMENTS. ZDico DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, ZDico DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MISFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE ZDico SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES LINKED TO THE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON UNRELATED TO ZDico.
You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change. You use ZDico at your own risk and responsibility.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES OR NATURAL DISASTERS.
THE SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ZDico. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF THE SERVICE PROVIDERS KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE SERVICE PROVIDERS' LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE: (1) WAIVING CLAIMS THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE AGAINST US BASED ON THE LAWS OF OTHER JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING YOUR OWN; (2) IRREVOCABLY CONSENTING TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF, AND VENUE IN, DISTRICT OR REGIONAL COURTS IN POLAND OVER ANY DISPUTES OR CLAIMS YOU HAVE WITH US; AND (3) SUBMITTING YOURSELF TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF COURTS LOCATED IN POLAND FOR THE PURPOSE OF RESOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTES OR CLAIMS.
12. ZDico User DOs & DON’Ts
1. comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, copyrights, tax laws, export control laws and regulatory requirements;
2. provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
2. reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide ZDico, or any part thereof;
3. imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by ZDico unless you have entered in to a written agreement with ZDico;
4. adapt, modify or create derivative works based on ZDico or technology underlying the Services, in whole or part;
5. rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to ZDico, in whole or part;
6. use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape", "crawl" or "spider" any web pages contained in the site;
7. access, via automated or manual means or processes, ZDico for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality or for any competitive purpose;
8. engage in "framing", "mirroring" or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of ZDico’s website;
9. attempt to or actually access ZDico by any means other than through the interface provided by ZDico;
10. attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying ZDico;
11. engage in any action that interferes with the proper working of or attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses;
12. remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on ZDico, including those of both ZDico or any of its licensors;
13. remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included as part of ZDico;
14. use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from the ZDico;
15. infringe or use ZDico’s brand, logos and/or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “ZDico” in any business name, email, or URL or including ZDico’s trademarks and logos on any website without authorization.